About the Role
Zero Hash is a fintech blockchain company seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple technical projects to help us scale the gateway to finance 2.0. The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects involving software development and will have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Manage technical projects related to Zero Hash's product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Develop project plans and timelines, and track progress to ensure timely completion
- Ensure projects meet business requirements and quality standards
- Identify and manage project risks, and develop contingency plans as needed
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Identify and resolve conflicts or issues within the project team
- Define and manage project budgets
- Ensure project documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in technical project management
- Experience managing projects related to software development
- Strong understanding of financial technology and its applications
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to Have:
- PMP, Agile or other project management certification
- Experience working in a fintech or blockchain company
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade, Drivewealth. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect and understand your co-workers, customers and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you. We are proud of our diversity.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company and its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.