About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a business analyst to join our team, analyze product performance, and translate API documentation into workable requirements for our development team. This role requires an individual that can adapt to a rapidly evolving industry and a high-growth startup environment. We will need you to learn quickly, so our product line stays ahead of the curve.
Note this role is remote and open to candidates worldwide
You will be a part of the larger Zero Hash Product team, focusing specifically on our liquidity product and engine. This role is critical to our growth and scalability and covers a range of trading domains and concepts, including RFQ, order book, liquidity pools, market connectivity (over FIX, or REST protocols), settlement operations. This role will interact with external vendors, internal stakeholders, clients, and our product and engineering teams.
The right business analyst for Zero Hash is intensely customer-focused, technical, and curious. Zero Hash is looking to build the highest quality digital asset platform possible, and ensuring our clients and end users have an exceptional experience is critical.
You will collaborate across the company and work with decision-makers to drive critical initiatives or product improvements. You are technical but can also effortlessly bridge business, operations, regulatory, and development initiatives.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, this is the place for you.
- Develop an analysis strategy and roadmap contributing to the company's short and long-term liquidity objectives.
- Analyze a portfolio of trading, liquidity, and crypto-related products.
- Examine and analyze external vendor documentation and extract functional business requirements
- Monitor and analyze vendors and the performance of Zero Hash partners.
- Present hypothesis, methods, and outcomes to a broad set of Zero Hash teams and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain tools or dashboards that monitor critical trading or liquidity or features.
- Document and educate internal stakeholders on completed analysis and actionable insights.
- Navigate big data systems, proprietary datasets, or on-chain data to deliver detailed analysis.
- Create historical and forecasted models from internal and external data sources.
- 3+ years of data/business analysis or equivalent experience with liquidity, market making, or highly scalable trading systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of trading, crypto, and/or financial services systems and concepts
- Experience driving complex analysis using unique or disparate data sources.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1
- Advanced SQL, data visualization, and spreadsheet experience.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Experience manipulating large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Comfortable working with senior leaders and delivering objective analysis.
- Intensely curious, and thrives when working toward collective success on a team.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as-a-service, payment-as-a-service business.
- Experience with digital assets is preferred but optional.
- Experience with standard financial services regulations and regulatory frameworks.
We believe the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.