About the role
Engaging with the Fintech ecosystem and developer audience is a critical part of our growth model. This role will help make that effort a success. Collaborate with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to devise content strategies to support product releases. Develop technical sales-enabling collateral and own product documentation.
The ideal candidate must have a strong technical background as well as a good understanding of marketing and fintech (crypto is a plus). This person must be able to write across different channels and formats (developer documentation, company website, blogs, partner’s websites, emails, etc.)
If you enjoy working in an innovative fast-paced environment where you can learn every day, then we would love to hear from you!
- Develop and evolve the product positioning and messaging for a portfolio Zero Hash API products (Crypto, NFT, Staking, and more)
- Own product marketing and content strategy, including case studies, release notes, product demos, and more.
- Develop high-value thought leadership pieces (white papers, webinars).
- Create and execute a developer relations strategy, including developer office hours, owning technical documentation, and establishing a feedback loop between the developer community and Zero Hash teams.
- 3+ years of experience working within the B2B technology space in a technical product marketing, developer marketing, developer relations, or a related role.
- Strong understanding of fintech markets and tech stacks. Familiarity with APIs, SDKs, webhooks, and WebSockets.
- Strong technical aptitude and superb communication and writing skills, traversing technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects and readjust priorities to meet deadlines.
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.