The use case for Zero Hash is simple:
- As a business
- I want to offer crypto products
- So that I can increase my user base and grow my business
About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a passionate product manager to join and help direct product strategy and deliver on the roadmap. This role requires an individual to be adaptive to both a rapidly evolving industry and a high growth startup environment.
This is an exciting role that will be interfacing with internal stakeholders (sales and business development, compliance, finance, etc) but also external stakeholders in order to provide reporting products. Data is at the core of everything we do, and your job will be to manage the process around releasing it to the proper audiences.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, this is the place for you. This role reports directly to the Director of Product.
- Work with stakeholders to elicit and define dashboard/reporting requirements
- Create the reports yourself using data visualization tools
- Gain a deep understanding of the underlying data and contextualize how that relates to the larger business
- Educate and “sell” your dashboards to stakeholders to ensure value is being realized.
- Document reporting requirements in the form of user stories, acting as the essential artifact that drives the feature from ideation to production
- Be the engine behind the improvement of operational processes involved with data generation company-wide. Automate where necessary.
- Work closely with technical and executive leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- 4+ years of product management or equivalent experience in a data management capacity.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (ie Tableau, Power BI, Amazon Quicksight, etc).
- Proficiency with data querying languages, ie SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is backed by Point72, NYCA, DriveWealth, Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation and tastyworks. Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Seed, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.