About the Role
Zero Hash is a trailblazing company that facilitates the storage of digital assets, on and off-chain settlement, and verifiable proof of assets for transactions. We are looking for a project manager to help us build the future of crypto infrastructure. If you enjoy working in an innovative fast-paced environment where you can contribute every day, then we would love to hear from you!
- Manage and track multiple compliance department projects, including compliance program and process enhancements, new vendor relationships, and remediation projects
- Create and maintain systems and processes to streamline compliance operations
- Act as liaison between compliance and product teams regarding project updates, proposals, and planning
- Handle inquiries, manage action plans, and assist with preparation and dissemination of communications across teams
- Participate in the implementation of new processes and corrective action plans to ensure compliance and cohesion
- Work closely with compliance program leaders and product teams to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with fast moving, globally distributed software engineering and product teams
- Financial institution experience (compliance experience a plus)
- Experience working with product teams a plus
- Extremely organized
- Strong written communication
- Ability to juggle multiple business lines and priorities
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated, and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
The Zero Hash Culture
All employees at Zero Hash are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.