About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced Settlement and Operations Specialist, with a background in FinTech SAAS businesses, who is looking to build the infrastructure for Finance 2.0. You´ll be responsible for managing settlements, processing fiat and crypto transactions, and improving operational processes. You will be the public face of the company and interact directly with our partners.
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for a fast-paced role in a hyper-growth company, with high reward.
- Process fiat and crypto settlements
- Facilitate treasury operations, crypto and cash management functions
- Support client integrations
- Research and resolve financial and technical issues
- Maintain working relationships across teams including dev, product, and business development
- Bachelor's degree on relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Working experience in payments, settlements, trading, and/or a finance operations role
- Self-starter who can work accurately in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of the digital assets markets and infrastructure
- Experience with the Rest / Websocket API is a plus
- Experience with SQL queries and databases is a plus
- Ambitious with a positive demeanor
- English fluency
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade, Drivewealth. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect and understand your co-workers, customers and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you. We are proud of our diversity.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa. Both as an organization and as individuals, we need to admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.