About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a passionate product strategy intern to join and help direct product strategy and roadmaps. This role requires an individual to be highly adaptive to both a rapidly evolving industry and a high growth startup environment. We will need you to learn quickly so that our product-line stays ahead of the curve.
We are looking for an intern who has a knowledge of blockchain, wallet, and smart contract inner-workings. This a more technical role as you will be researching, scoping, and defining the roadmap of features related to our Defi, NFT, and adjacent products and internal applications. There will also be opportunities to learn and contribute to other areas of the product stack and business.
You will be a part of the Vault Product team. The Vault Product team prides itself on a team-first mentality and the aptitude to wear multiple hats. While the majority of your responsibilities will relate to product, there are other areas of the business where you will get the opportunity to learn about and contribute.
The right intern for Zero Hash is a self-starter and intensely customer-focused. Zero Hash is looking to build the highest quality digital asset products possible and attention to customer satisfaction is paramount.
You will be collaborating deeply cross-company and making decisions while keeping in mind the business as a whole. You are technical but can also bridge the business, operations, regulatory, and development initiatives effortlessly. This role reports directly to the Head of Custody.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, this is the place for you.
- Help define new product areas and identify customer problems, researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building and developing features and roadmaps.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Help develop innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve Zero Hash’s customers - differentiating and winning on ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration, to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- Assist with day-to-day settlement operations where necessary.
- 1+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an API-driven SAAS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets, protocols, cryptography, NFTs, or DeFi wallets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- A desire for continuous learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Experience working with or developing smart contracts.
- Experience with yield-generating products.
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect and understand your co-workers, customers and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you. We are proud of our diversity.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa. Both as an organization and as individuals, we need to admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship