About the Role:
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer, with a background in Financial Services. You will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of our platform and design automated tests to validate its performance. This is a position for someone who always pushes quality to the limit and thrives solving complex problems in a fast-paced company.
- Lead the charge on building, maintaining and improving our QA Automation framework.
- Participate in the software development life cycle from beginning to end defining testing protocols, test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Develop automated testing for public facing apis to ensure customer experience.
- Manual testing as needed.
- Contribute to and enhance the test culture (testing is everyone responsibility and priority)
- Test analytics/tracking to ensure coverage/quality.
- Review requirements, specifications, requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to the teams.
- Identify, record and document quality issues and collaborate with the engineering team for troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving.
- 5+ Years of experience preferably in the Fintech Space.
- 2-3+ years in the Testing / QA / QC / QE positions.
- Experience as QA in Financial Services, Banking or Payments.
- Experience working with Python, GoLang, Node, Rest APIs, FIX APIs, SQL technologies.
- Experience with designing, implementing and deploying modern microservices platforms, distributed message-based systems and web applications.
- Experience monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging complex systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices. Research test tools, methodologies, and trends to upgrade and innovate existing practices and processes.
- Strong knowledge of software QA best methodologies, tools (Selenium, Puppeteer, Cypress, TestComplete, Katalon Studio, Ranorex) and processes (e.g. track quality assurance metrics).
- Experience working with developers and deployment teams, resolving systems issues, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs and insights on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- High quality and detail oriented. Continuous growth and improvement mindset.
- Strong Planning and Decision Making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to manage technical discussions and effectively collaborate with engineering teams.
- Ability to deal with the unknown, uncertainty or ambiguity.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is backed by Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation and tastyworks. Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture:
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.