About the Role
As the VP of FP&A you will be responsible for building the FP&A team, systems and processes to support management, regulatory and investor reporting requirements. The VP of FP&A’s main duties consist on building a team and financial reporting models, dashboards and other reports.
● Build an understanding of business challenges, become a subject matter expert to provide additional insight and solutions.
● Build an FP&A team and reporting model to support the Company’s growth and international expansion.
● Collaborate with global teams.
● Build or support accounting data interfaces to facilitate regular KPI reporting (internal and external).
● Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external business partners and cross-functional teams throughout the Company.
● Collaborate with the accounting team to continue to automate processes.
● Provide insight and projection information to relevant parties.
● Collaborate with the Data Governance team.
● Proactively identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and historical expenses for improvement.
● Provide action-focused presentations to further Company strategy and initiatives.
● Provide support on data integration activities, as requested.
● Post-secondary degree in a business or finance discipline.
● Experience building, leading and developing an FP&A team.
● Experience building an automated FP&A model for forecasting and projections.
● Experience presenting budgets and forecasts to senior management and external parties.
● Experience in a high growth organization.
● Minimum ten years FP&A experience.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively document and articulate business issues in a timely and professional manner.
● Effective communicator, both written and oral.
● Strong attention to detail in assessing financial information.
● Ability to adapt and learn new processes and tasks.
● Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
● Knowledge of a wide range of reporting software.
● Minimum four years working in a SaaS, Crypto, Technology, or Financial Services Company.
● Experience managing a remote team.
● Coding and programming experience.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated, and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
● Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
● Vision & Dental Insurance
● Mental Health and Wellness Program
● Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
● Maternity & Paternity Leave
● Educational budget of $1000
● WFH stipend of $500
● WeWork All Access Membership
● Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
● Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
● Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
● Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
● Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
● Empathy - An ability to listen, respect and understand your co-workers, customers and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you. We are proud of our diversity.
● Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
● Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa. Both as an organization and as individuals, we need to admit mistakes and learn from them.
● Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.