About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to help build and scale the firm’s Treasury processes and operations. We are a high performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate. This role will report to the SVP - Global Treasurer.
The right candidate for this position is detail oriented, deeply technical, and driven. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems. If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
This fully remote role is open to candidates in any AMER timezone.
- Build and scale the firm’s Liquidity Risk Management framework, and incorporate into the firm’s Treasury Management Policy
- Manage day-to-day corporate cash management operations
- Coordinate daily liquidity needs, and maximize yield on cash / investment returns
- Build and maintain cash flow / liquidity forecasting models in collaboration with FP&A
- Work with Treasurer to lead credit due diligence for onboarding new banking partners, liquidity providers, exchanges, etc.
- Work with Finance and Accounting to identify and manage day-to-day cash needs for inter-company transactions, AP, payroll, tax, debt servicing, and other financial obligations
- Implement controls and procedures governing corporate funds flows, bank account / platform access, etc.
- Partner with the Treasurer and CFO to manage firmwide capital planning and analysis
- Oversee Zero Hash’s FX operations and implement appropriate policies and procedures governing FX activity
- Ensure Zero Hash is in compliance with various regulatory capital requirements, including legal entity capital requirements, and adherence to permissible investment requirements
- Partner with the Treasurer and CFO to enhance Zero Hash’s Treasury Management Policy
- Work with the Treasurer to stand-up the firm’s ALCO
- 8-10+ years of progressive Treasury, liquidity, and cash management experience
- 5+ years of experience in banking and/or FinTech with multi-currency exposure
- Strong liquidity forecasting and risk management experience
- Prior experience in Treasury function at a global Fintech, a plus
- Prior experience with debt capital markets, a plus
- Robust analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant Treasury management systems
- Prior experience in building scalable processes and driving continuous improvement and automation within a growing Finance organization
- Working US GAAP knowledge especially in FX, investment accounting, crypto assets and fair value accounting
- Prior institutional Crypto experience, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively document and articulate business issues in a timely and professional manner
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail in assessing financial information
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes and tasks
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of reporting software (ERPs, expense management tools, TMS, etc.)
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Work equipment
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.