About the role
We are currently looking for a Communications and Content Manager to own our content creation, communications, and PR efforts supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications delivering on marketing and communications strategies. This person must have experience writing articles, blogs, newsletters, and creating reports. The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of marketing and fintech (crypto is a plus).
This person must be able to maintain a voice while writing across different channels (company website, blogs, partner’s websites, marketing emails, etc.)
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment where you can learn every day, then we would love to hear from you!
- Manage PR and media relationships, securing features in Tier-1 fintech and financial publications and reports.
- Nurture an ecosystem of communications practitioners to support our goals (Fintech journalists, opinion leaders, and influencers).
- Be in charge of long-form writing content such as industry reports, newsletters, marketing emails, etc.
- Own a media editorial calendar around company press releases, releases, media events, job postings, national holidays. Plan frequency and timing.
- Develop and own a library of the company's public messaging.
- Contribute on-brand ideas at creative team meetings.
- 5-15 years of experience with corporate communications, media relations, PR, and written content creation.
- Strong understanding of financial services(crypto is a plus).
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with a strong portfolio of copy showcasing creative approaches and attention to business objectives.
- A strong network of journalists, publications, and media vendors within the financial services, fintech, and business sectors.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated, and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you. We are proud of our diversity.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa. Both as an organization and as individuals, we need to admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.