About the Role
As the Payroll and Benefits Manager you will be responsible for managing all payroll and benefits related activities for the company.
What you will do:
- Onboarding, tracking and compliance coordinated with other departments
- Maintain, update and communicate payroll processes
- Main liaison with payroll related providers
- Calculation and submission of payroll changes to payroll provider (salaries, new hires, terminations, health insurance deductions, 401k deductions, FSA and HSA deductions, manager changes)
- Remittances of payroll related deductions (401k deductions, FSA and HSA deductions)
- Evaluation of processes and vendors
- Coordinate benefit selection and enrollment process for the Company
- Maintain employee HR files and data in payroll system(s)
- Manage COBRA communications and tracking
- Respond to employee questions and requests regarding benefits, payroll and PTO
- Ensure compliance with all necessary payroll reporting to agencies and employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of payroll processing experience
- Proactive and forward-thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Knowledge of payroll and benefit systems
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Team player
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade, Drivewealth. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect and understand your co-workers, customers and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you. We are proud of our diversity.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa. Both as an organization and as individuals, we need to admit mistakes and learn from them.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.