About the Role:
Due to growth and new product initiatives / business verticals, Zero Hash is seeking a Technical Account and Onboarding Manager to oversee the post-sales relationship between our customers and Zero Hash. Our ideal candidate will be tasked with managing the implementation of services and ongoing service delivery, and serves as a central point of contact for customer inquiries. In addition to focusing on how any given change will impact the end user, and how they can help customers navigate through the impact of those changes, Technical Account and Onboarding Managers will be responsible for maintaining, nurturing and shepherding accounts, and will be the ambassador for the customer within the Zero Hash ecosystem. You will work to have strong relationships with both the customer and with groups throughout Zero Hash, bringing those groups together to achieve customer success.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing others and scaling client facing teams, the ability to track multiple issues affecting multiple clients, in-depth understanding of the financial services industry, and have a startup mindset. You will need to be able to work across multiple cross functional teams.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 2+ years of experience managing junior TAM’s
- Demonstrated customer relationship management ability
- Own and manage multiple customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Customer interview skills, including the ability to dig deep into root causes
- Analytical skills to identify and articulate themes from customer data
- Experience working on cross-functional projects, engaging closely with Sales, Product, Settlement and other teams
- Assisting sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Act as customer advocates within Zero Hash, ensuring their needs are addressed in a timely and thorough manner, leveraging other individuals and departments within Zero Hash as needed
- Conduct recurring meetings and calls to facilitate open communication and ensure optimal service delivery for Zero Hash
- Use project management methodologies to track and drive customer needs, technical solutions, and optimal service delivery
- Confidence and motivation to creatively tackle problems, self-learn and pivot quickly
- Coordinate any needed training on Zero Hash’s systems and overall settlement offering
- Create and maintain documentation surrounding client implementations and go-lives, changes to company FAQ’s and release notes
Key Metrics for Success in this role include:
- Strong familiarity with digital assets and a high level understanding of how each supported assets blockchain functions
- Rest, Websocket and FIX API experience
- Experience working with Zendesk, Jira, Confluence and other support and project management software
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and database query methods
- Effective cross-department communication skills
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is backed by Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation and tastyworks. Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture:
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.