About the role
Zero Hash is seeking to find an experienced Chief Financial Officer to help take Zero Hash to the next level, leading corporate strategy and financial planning. The candidate will deeply understand the levers and metrics of a B2B FinTech SaaS business, as well as being highly knowledgeable about FinTech and passionate about the digital asset ecosystem. As a member of our executive leadership team, you'll be a key decision maker within Zero Hash working cross-functionally to drive business results as we expand globally.
If you enjoy working in an innovative fast-paced environment where you can contribute every day, then we would love to hear from you!
- Drive FinOps:
- Manage the Company's expansion and presence globally
- Manage regulated entities reporting requirements as well as interface with global regulators
- Increase the automation and metrics of the Company
- Interface with major clients and build deep vendor management bench
- Treasury management including leveraging our own infrastructure (i.e. such as DeFi)
- Lead Corporate Finance:
- Interface with investors and manage KPI reporting
- Lead future fundraise modeling and diligence
- Define and explore strategic opportunities including acquisitions
- Projections for Board, including forecasting growth, human capital needs, foreign offices/divisions/new revenue streams
- Analyze and guide scaling initiatives including new products
- Use Finance as a tool for scaling:
- Build and establish capital efficient strategies including the extension of credit to certain stakeholders
- Product input:
- Lead the financial and risk analysis around a product launch. Example initiatives include the launch of DeFi; ACH; general pricing changes and customer segmentation.
- Previous working experience as VP of Finance or CFO for 10 years, ideally with time spent at a growth stage company
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Hands-on experience and a proven track record in B2B "as-a-service" FinTech businesses such as the following sectors: BAAS, brokerage, payment
- Conversant and passionate about the crypto landscape
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as a deep network
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs. Zero Hash is a FinCen-registered Money Service Business as well as a regulated Money Transmitter that can operate in 51 US jurisdictions. Zero Hash is also regulated as a Canadian MSB.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.