About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced Settlement and Operations Specialist, with a background in FinTech SAAS businesses, who is looking to build the infrastructure for Finance 2.0. You´ll be responsible for managing settlements, processing fiat and crypto transactions, and improving operational processes. You will be the public face of the company and interact directly with our partners.
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for a fast-paced role in a hyper-growth company, with high reward.
- Process fiat and crypto settlements
- Facilitate treasury operations, crypto and cash management functions
- Support client integrations
- Research and resolve financial and technical issues
- Maintain working relationships across teams including dev, product, and business development
- Bachelor's degree on relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Working experience in payments, settlements, trading, and/or a finance operations role
- Self-starter who can work accurately in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of the digital assets markets and infrastructure
- Experience with the Rest / Websocket API is a plus
- Experience with SQL queries and databases is a plus
- Ambitious with a positive demeanor
- English fluency
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is backed by Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation and tastyworks. Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.