About the Role
As a Director of Strategic Accounts, you’ll be joining the Revenue team at Zero Hash to support our continued expansion in the US and globally.
We are looking for a self-starting individual who has demonstrated success operating in a high-growth environment, with excellent communication skills, creating, and an ability to understand unique customer needs. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, then developing and delivering strategic sales presentations, negotiating and closing deals. The ideal candidate combines a deep understanding of crypto and fintech across payments and investments platforms, with the entrepreneurial spirit necessary for innovation in the crypto space. Although previous sales experience is beneficial, we are seeking an individual who grasps our product and is genuinely enthusiastic about exploring novel use cases and identifying potential new placements for Zero Hash.
This is a remote role and is open to all candidates currently residing in the United States.
- Revenue Generation: Identify potential revenue opportunities, conduct pre-sales consultations, deliver customized presentations, and provide expert insights to create new revenue streams.
- Effective Communication: Investigate and understand the business objectives, goals, and challenges of potential clients. Create persuasive presentations that articulate the value of Zero Hash's API solution in a way that resonates with prospective customers, assisting them in attaining their business objectives.
- Exceed Performance Targets: Consistently outperform monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and essential KPIs.
- Data-Driven Reporting: Maintain precise, up-to-the-minute records in Salesforce.com, including meticulous activity logs and revenue pipelines.
- Negotiation Mastery: Skillfully navigate complex negotiations with the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company to successfully close high-value customer contracts.
- Cross-Selling Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams to spot cross-selling possibilities.
- Product Insights: Assist in setting product development priorities based on customer feedback and experiences.
- Travel: Be prepared to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Demonstrated Experience: A track record of success in enterprise sales, preferably within the tech industry, or valuable experience in product development or pre-sales, with a strong record of meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Creative Pitching: Ability to leverage presentation tools such as Google Slides and prototyping tools such as Lucid Charts and Figma are a must have
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth understanding of fintech and crypto, including emerging trends, technologies, and competitive landscapes.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close complex, high-value deals.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the capacity to deliver compelling presentations and proposals.
- Relationship Building: Proven ability to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships with clients at all levels.
Effective Deal Sourcing: Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and secure new opportunities, showcasing a "hunter" mentality.
We believe a happy, motivated, and healthy team is the best way to succeed. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a crypto-as-a-service API that enables any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs, yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of crypto-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.