About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced VP of Program Management to lead our growing team of Program managers and scrum masters. You’ll be responsible for leading diverse and cross-functional team(s) to evaluate, design, build, and implement solutions to support various project and agile goals. The DPM will engage stakeholders and work collaboratively across initiatives, regions, and teams to develop individual project strategies and secure necessary resources to deliver project results helping us scale the gateway to Finance 2.0. We are a high-performing team and are looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is a problem solver, an excellent communicator, a leader, and driven to optimize. In addition, they will have experience leading the agile development efforts in a high-growth company and/or emerging category.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Lead the company’s agile transformation effort and global team of program managers, establish and promote industry-recognized, best-in-class agile and/or project management standards.
- Responsible for delivery release standards ie ensures information concerning project status, schedules, deliverables, costs, risks, and issues) passes to-and-from key stakeholders.
- Evaluates and harmonizes interdepartmental processes while ensuring compliance with ISO, SOC and other governance frameworks.
- Provides project management subject matter expertise and support for large and/or complex programs.
- Helps assign Project Management resources and assists in the development of project/scrum teams with input from the functional managers. Allocates resources appropriately based on project complexity, strategic importance, and team experience.
- Establish team roles and responsibilities, track capacity and allocate resources; re-allocate resources when necessary to keep the overall project on schedule.
- Leads regular review process with leadership teams, drives prioritization and reports on status
- Provide accountability for the evaluation and approval process for change requests.
- Identifies resource bottlenecks that may be negatively impacting programs and works with extended leadership team to address, shorter and longer term. Ensures that an effective risk escalation process is established and that barriers to effective project execution are identified and addressed.
- Partner with product teams to champion operational excellence, cross-team collaboration, and an amazing customer experience.
- Lead the implementation, evaluation, and measurement or effectiveness of agile scrum processes and methods.
- Develops enterprise agile or project management capabilities through training, coaching, and group and individual meetings/discussions.
- Engage with various stakeholders and work collaboratively across functions, regions, and organizational teams to develop effective strategies and secure necessary resources to deliver project results.
- Prior experience building and managing a team with proven high quality talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in program/project management
- 5-10 years’ experience directly managing teams
- Experience with Jira and Asana.
- Experience developing program/project processes and driving change.
- Experience driving continuous improvement projects across an organization (with knowledge in Lean, agile or scrum methodologies, Six Sigma and Practical Process Improvement methodologies preferred).
- Experience working with globally distributed time zones across multiple time zones
- Direct experience and responsibility managing Scrum Masters or Agile coaches
- PMI or PMP certification
- CSM or other related certification
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business
- Experience with digital assets
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you're interested in.