About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced solutions engineer, with a background in FinTech SAAS businesses, who is looking to build the infrastructure for Finance 2.0. You will be the day-to-day contact for our clients, who are some of the largest broker dealers, payments and neo-banks in the world. As we are growing we are looking for this candidate to be located in the US timezone for added coverage.
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for a fast-paced role in a hyper growth company, with high reward.
- Day-to-day management of Zero Hash customers.
- Responsibility for retaining and expanding the customer's use of the Zero Hash platform.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Zero Hash capabilities.
- Orchestrate other Zero Hash resources to achieve customer goals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Zero Hash features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Setting up customer platforms and working closely with stakeholders.
- Customer / client facing technical experience - e.g. pre sales consulting, customer success, sales engineering, solution engineering.
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate customers' business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion.
- Experience of the technologies our customers will use to build their solutions, and integrate our products into their solutions: Rest APIs, FIX APIs, SQL, Python, Node.
- Experience and knowledge of automated trade processing, including investigating trade breaks and handling reconciliations.
- Experience and knowledge of settlement and banking/payments/clearing infrastructure including wires and FX conversion.
- 5+ years' experience across Consulting, B2B Customer Success or Account Management roles in Management Consulting, Fintech, Banking or Software sectors.
- Team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to talk easily to people at all levels. Also able to create and communicate flow diagrams of processes.
- Experience and knowledge of core banking and/or payments processes and technologies, including familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used.
- Passionate, positive and open minded outlook.
- You have experience establishing, operating and improving businesses with the use of technology and are able to "talk the talk" and “walk the walk” with technical customer teams.
- Good knowledge of today's major financial services, open banking, clearing and payments technologies, players and major up-and-coming trends.
- Experience in Treasury operations, and an ability to reconcile trade and settlement discrepancies.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is backed by Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation and tastyworks. Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross border payments and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.