About the role
The Client Services team at Zero Hash acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and partner, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for onboarding new business, preserving current business, facilitating daily operations, and opening doors for additional opportunities. The team is currently split into four verticals: Platform Solutions, Settlement Operations, Marketing, and Product Management.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for demonstrating to prospective Partners how Zero Hash’s solutions will address their business needs, supporting them end-to-end through evaluation, launch, and continued growth. This role is a highly visible technical and product expert in the pre and post-sales process, and an important driver for the internal advancement of customer requirements.
This role reports to the Director of Platform Solutions.
- Become an expert on Zero Hash’s platform capabilities, APIs, and the integration pathways.
- Serve as the technical lead and main technical contact for partners throughout the customer lifecycle (pre and post-sale).
- Partner with the Sales team to demonstrate to customers how Zero Hash can best address their use cases and technical requirements. Specifically, to design solutions, share integration best practices, and create collateral to support the sales process.
- Synthesize customer requirements into documented solution design and customization requests for internal teams.
- Collaborate with Implementation Managers to ensure a smooth implementation and successful launch for partners.
- Provide technical support to help partners resolve any issues that are impediments to adoption and usage throughout the implementation phase.
- Share customer interests, needs, and product feedback to internal Zero Hash Product teams.
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with customers.
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology space.
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing solutions engineering, technical sales, or consulting roles, at a SaaS fintech company (e.g. banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business).
- Excellent knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP and REST, you understand web architecture and how data passes between systems.
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of digital assets, asset settlement, lending, yield, and defi products.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All employees at Zero Hash are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best – and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.